HUBER+SUHNER Cube Optics is a leading provider for components and system solutions for electrical and optical transportation of data and energy. Key portfolios cover passive and active fiber-optical components, modules, systems and turn-key fiber-optical transport solutions, ranging from WWDM to CWDM and DWDM to LAN WDM and proprietary, customized grids.
The HUBER+SUHNER Cube Optics portfolio covers all types of passive components. For instance fused couplers, PLC splitters, fiber-optic switches, connectors and adapters with focus on optical wavelengths division multiplexers, from Wideband (WWDM), over Coarse (CWDM) and Dense (DWDM) to LAN WDM and proprietary, customized grids. Those are completed by active counterparts, (de-)multiplexers with integrated active elements like lasers or detectors forming multi-lambda Receiver and Transmitter Optical Sub-Assemblies (ROSAs / TOSAs). Our offer ranges from pluggable transceivers (GBIC, SFP, XFP, SFP+, X2, CFP etc) over passive as well as active transport systems as well as consulting on network design, installation and services.
100GBase-LR4 LAN-WDM ROSA Gen2
• Receiver Optical Sub-Assembly (ROSA) for 100GBASE LR4 transceivers
• CFP4 and QSFP28 form-factor compliant Integrated 4 channel LAN-WDM demux
• 4 integrated Photo Detectors with Limiting Transimpedance Amplifiers, operating at 28.3Gbps
• Extremely low Power Consumption of typical 330mW
• 4 lane electrical flex-foil output
400GBase-FR8/LR8 LAN and Extended LAN-WDM
• 8 channel LAN-WDM and extended LAN-WDM multiplexers for 400GBASE-FR8/LR4 transceivers
• Bandsplitters to combine two 4-channel ROSAs /TOSAs
• Miniature size enabling CFP8 form-factor packaging
• 400G-NETWORK CUBE, a module also available for testing 400GBASE-FR8/LR8 transceivers
HUBER+SUHNER Cube Optics AG
Phone: +49 6131 698510
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.